Friday, November 14, 2014

Salmon Head

Hello,
Last Saturday which is the 8th November
is basically my last day hanging outside until my exam has over.
It's my call and my decision.
Kinda feels like self lock-up or whatever you may call it.
I just want to feel more secure not procrastinating when exam is around the corner.
If not, I'll somehow feel guilty.
It's like my self-discipline.
in my own way (Pls don't judge)

So yeah, told my parents that's the last day I'm hanging out.
Mum said eat FISH can make me more smart. Haha
They know I love the fish there.
Where?
Hold on, I'll show you the pictures soon.
(The title of this post also say it out loud already)



Here it is.
Sushi Zanmai @ Gurney Paragon Mall, 6th floor

When we reach there, we have to queue for a while
So parents went for a walk and leave boyfie & I to queue.
(Mum doesn't likes to waste time queuing)

Maybe we're like in the 6th placing.
But we just need to wait for like 10 minutes or more. 
I'm not really sure cause having boyfie besides me feels not long.
Then we were call to go in.

The view of the restaurant from my sitting side.

Together we capture !

Selfie from me.
Hi there!

Looking at the menu also want take picture, aiyaya
First thing to order, two salty Salmon Head!!!
Called mum & dad and tell them we're in

See the lovely couple walking towards us like a Boss!
no need queue one

The Lao Pa

The Lao Bu

The Boyfie

The Girlfie

Okay la, I know you bored with all those faces already.
Now pictures of the food we ordered!
I've forgotten all the names for the dish (Forgive me)
Some I try to Google it even though what I have is just pictures.
So I'm gonna roughly describe to you the one I couldn't find if you're interested
(If not you can pass)

That is a Soft Shell Crab Maki
usually I love soft shell crab very much.
but that day, it's too soggy.
I guess it's not fresh enough maybe?

Cheers to the main DISH !
(The whole purpose we likes to come here & willing to queue)
Salmon Head (grilled with salt)
They will ask you whether you want it salty or sweet.
and If I'm not wrong I think it costs RM12.80 per dish.
When we come here we always ordered two pieces.
It's always fresh (at least when every time I ate it)
came here like the 5th time for this?

By the way, this is also boyfie's favorite!
I prefer eating this when boyfie is around cause he would peel and make sure no fish bones left before he serve me. How nice! Like a princess.
Daddy see already also beh thong (can't stand)
or perhaps Jealous? Haha
He will say to me, 'You don't know how to eat by yourself meh?'
So when he sees actually how many times the fish bones have actually prick on me
Yeah, he gave up.
To be honest, I love eating fish but I really doesn't know how to make sure there's no bone left.
They say eat softly and try feel it with your mouth.
Somehow when I do that, the bone always find its way to prick me. 
Goodness, it's so pain!

For your information, boyfie is also an expert when it comes to eating fish even though that part is full of bones. His mouth, I salute!

Did you see the tongue?? So long 
(I never knew fish has such long tongue)
and I like to eat the eye of the fish.
even though for some people, they will feel it tastes too fishy.

One Chawanmushi for Daddy

Avocado Salad with Sesame dressing
This is also one of my favorite type of salad.
Love the sesame dressing, to be exact.

We also ordered two of this! One Large, One Small
Fried Oyster Rice
ordered this is mainly for the guys cause they need rice to make them full
so when the first dish came, dad say he want it too.
So the first dish was finished by boyfie but once the second dish arrived and that is half an hour later.
that time we were all finishing other dishes, Dad said he couldn't eat it anymore.
So in the end two of the rice dishes were finished by boyfie & I
We were so full at that time
though the oyster is very fresh
if you ate too much oyster, you'll eventually feel the 'jelakness' *don't know the real word in English*
Overall, this dish was nice.

Edamame (don't really know how to pronounce it correctly)
It's actually green pea. Taste a bit salty
We always order this dish when we go to any Japanese restaurant
It's like automatic already.
I like to nibble it before & after my meal
to give me this refreshing start & end to my lunch/dinner.

Finally, the Dragon Roll
consist of fried prawn, avocado & etc. (forgotten already)

I used to hate Japanese food a lot until I would always buy Mcdonalds every time my parents bring us to Japanese restaurant. 
Should be cause of the vinegar rice taste.
I would vomit out at the taste of it.
To my surprise, *maybe after puberty* I have that sudden urge of love to sushi
and I still don't know why.
I literally ask for more sushi. I don't remember when.
Since then, I'm in love with Japanese Food.

Anyways
Wanna see two fat & full faces?
It's us!

See, how clean boyfie clears the salmon head bone
Most of it is done inside his mouth.
So Pro!

Ending this post with our Happy Faces
Happy Us is Happy.

Till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...