Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Brush

Why Brush?
I've used many types of brushes before and the part I hate the most is where the 'hair' on it will all eventually drop off sooner or later. 
and even before it officially spoil, sometimes when I brush it on my food, the 'hair' will stick on the food. Eeewww
Hate the part where I have to pick the 'HAIR' up one by one.
Do you know how hard is it? It's so tiny, soft and sometimes even translucent in color.

Nah, that's the current brush I have. The hair drop till want go bald already.
When you swing that brush now, the hair will be flying in the air. It's that annoying. 

So here is when my savior comes~

Do you know that shop which sells only RM5 for everything?
Yes that!
Daiso @ Gurney Plaza 3rd Floor

I actually enjoy shopping there.
especially the part where they sell baking stuffs.
Feeling like an auntie already
But to be honest, doesn't mean RM5 is a reasonable price for every single thing at there.
You have to think through. Don't let the RM5 deceives you!

and I thought to myself,
How nice if there is any silicone brush where no hair will ever ever drop off?

So when I was wondering around and enjoying my time in Daiso.
That is when I found De Brush!
I literally scream out softly in there.
Yupp, that's the brush.
I couldn't bring myself to even think whether RM5 is reasonable for a brush or not.
I just wanna own it so badly.
Of course, I bought it then.

The best part is it's also Heat Resistance.
means I can actually use it for many things.
like using it for barbecue too.

I don't think I will ever have the same problem of hair dropping off with this invention of Silicone Brush anymore.
Happy girl is happy!

Anyway, I haven't started using it officially.
Can't wait to try it.

Okaythanksbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...