Monday, November 17, 2014

Bento in Car

Hiie,
Having such a long revision class in this past weekend, 15th & 16th
From 9am to 5pm
My brain was like going to explode already.
Especially when my lecturer, Spencer was teaching so fast (in revision class will be faster one)
Luckily, I could absorbed what he teaches cause I made preparation.
So I wouldn't be confused when he is teaching as I know his speed is superb.

He gave us 3 breaks in between.
15 minutes break given around 10.30am
1 hour lunch break given at 1pm
15 minutes break around 3.30pm
(at least he gave us some breaks for my mind to breat)

On Saturday, boyfie came and find me for lunch.
We went to a coffee shop nearby college, it's actually just 10 minutes walking distance
but I wore the wrong shoe that day, so I called him to bring another helmet along
So we could ride there with his bike. 
Boyfie had badminton at 10am-12pm
He came here right after his exercise and waited for me like 15 minutes outside college.
After lunch, he went back of course to have a rest.
While I had to stress my brain with more information incoming.

The next day, Sunday
Yesh, I have that long revision class again from 9am to 5pm
Same break time given.
However, this time round my lunch time is special although it's very simple

The boyfriend told me that we're going to have Subway for lunch today.
It's also 10 minutes walking distance from my college.
Since most of the shops closes on Sundays.

Lecturer released us 10 minutes earlier that day
so I was rushing down to meet boyfie as my class was on the 10th floor.
 But he haven't reached yet
I went to move my car to a proper car park space with shades too.
I waited him for around 15 minutes in the car then he came.
I wore a proper shoe to get ready to walk to Subway already
when boyfie said we're having lunch in the car.
then I knew what he meant cause this was the second time we did this
the last time we did this was also when I'm having long revision class.

Okay, finally stop the talking typing already
Pictures goes...

He brought us Bento (Lunch in a Box)!
So, it means we're gonna have our Bento in the car.
Love these kinda moments with him
How Simple yet Sweet!

Hi Baby.

A bento which he cook all by himself.
although it's simple but it's so deliciously yummm.
Grab this picture in Facebook from her sister.
Boyfie's sister snap him when he's cooking for me before meeting me for lunch.
That's why he was a bit late but just for 5 minutes. No big deal
Thanks babe.

Wintermelon Soup & White Rice 

Two Fried Eggs & Fried Potatoes.
He said he forgotten all about soy sauce for the eggs.
It's still so delicious laa.

I missed it already.
Love it so much
maybe cause it's a sweet effort from him
or cause the food he personally cook all by himself
or cause it's like "everyone's mum home-cooked food" which I don't get to experience it
or perhaps all this reasons.

This was how we eat in the car.
If dad sees this, he sure nag already. Haha
No worries, we makes sure it's clean and we did not spill anything at all.  
and yes, it's at the back seat of my car.

Finally, a wefie from US!
Thanks again, Baby
can't wait for another round, heh!

then back to the mind-stressing class again

That's all for my weekend!
Should have been a boring one but he filled it with Love.

Anyways,
my Intensive Revision Class for P2 (ACCA)
was at
Sentral College @ Penang Street, Penang

See you next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...