Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Just

It's raining now.
Love this type of weather
With this weather, plan to stay IN then you'll love it!
If you plan to go OUT, you would probably be annoyed.
So embrace the moment when you can enjoy the nature's cooling weather.


Blog about this entry
just cause it's raining.
just cause I feel good.
just cause I could not really enjoy the weather like how I really wanted
just cause I could express it here
just cause even though I could not enjoy it, I would still make the best out of it!

Ps, these pictures are all taken from Google Image!


How nice
just if I could release all the tension I'm getting in this coming exams
just if I could forget all about exams
just if I can really embrace this moment like how I wish to
just if I drive straight to a nice cafe & blog
just if I could enjoy the hot latte/mocha
just if I could relax my mind in this cozy weather


Just Cause & Just If
Just a way of expressing my thoughts


Back to the reality, people!
or maybe Just me

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...