Sunday, November 02, 2014

Phone Tone

Hai there, this is my 21st post dedicated to me and him. 



Just yesterday, I had a little surprise from him. Dated 1st November 2014
He gave me my 21st birthday present and I'm so in love with it. 

For your information, my birthday is on 2nd September. This means he's late for like 2 months back.
He is not a rich guy like all the girl's dream about but he will always be my prince.
I understand his situation because on September, he has no extra allowance cause he has to settle some thing else.

So, on my birthday, trying to be a more understanding and tolerable girlfriend to him, I told him to just treat me for a birthday dinner. Doesn't need to be expensive as long as he's there. 
(This is to make him feel a little better cause not able to buy me a gift)

*I think he actually indirectly ask me about that gift he was thinking to buy for me but he needs to know something/information about me before he can actually buys it*
However, at the time he asked, I just thought he just want to know more about me, that's all. Haha

Unfortunately, during October, he seriously injured his right leg while he was playing badminton with his friends.
So, he actually went to see few doctors and also consulted two 'tukang urut' which actually cost him a lot, and there he go,  no more extra allowance for him. 
Furthermore, after a week or two that he get that injury, he falls really sick. (having fever and a headache) I brought him to Island Hospital where that's his company insurance refer to. 
Although it's company's, he needs to pay with his own pocket money first before he gets to claim back and that is also in few months time.
Thus, he actually has zero extra allowance by that time or even perhaps having a deficit. (accounts term all out pula)

During those times, my mum actually asked about what he gave me for my 21st birthday present (I guess momma just want to know how much he cares for me and takes me seriously)
I explained to her about his conditions the past few months and she understands. 

However, he felt really bad because I think he actually plans to give me that gift all the while but was not able to. He knows I love surprises so he intends to keep that as a surprise though he still doesn't know how to give me that as a surprise. Like I said, that gift needed very clear information from me. 
Thus, he actually could stand no more and told me his whole plan. I was touched he really puts in mind about the things I've said I wanted before. 

Finally, for his unexpected happenings last few months, the first day of November (his paycheck is in)  which is yesterday, he keeps indirectly hinting me to go Gurney. I actually fall for that.
So yesterday after our lunch in Gurney, I can still remember pretty well that situation where he hold my hands tight while embracing my cheeks and leading us both to the front of the shop, Swarovski (I prefer their products compared to Thomas Sabo & Pandora) To me, they have better preserved qualities based on my mum and sister experiences on Swarovski including my friends too who bought Thomas Sabo and Pandora. 

Okay, the title of this blog post now comes in as you can see it doesn't define any of its meaning on my previous long explanation *bare with me pls, trying to give a clearer picture of the situation ma*

Phone Tone is actually named by my boyfriend who first told me about his plan to give me that gift. I was like what 'Phone Tone'? How to give that? Record your sweet voice to me? Haha.

Actually it's pretty straight already the answer cause I've told you which shop we go that are selling that gift.
I'll let you have the benefit of the doubt yea? teehee~  

Here it is, the packaging, that's all you got!

Bei Bei, if you're seeing this,
Thank you so much for everything and thank you for putting in mind the small little thoughts about me. Love you always.

Ps, It will always be on me.

Yours truly,





2 comments:

  1. Its a wonderful love story. Indeed its is a lovely post. Its very sweet of you being considerate and tolerating, the other side is him working so hard and loving u tenderly.
    Bless both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      and yes, he is one caring boyfriend!

      Same goes to you and ah girl =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...