Monday, October 20, 2014

Typical 47

December 5th and 9th is the day!

ACCA, you're one tough thing I can say.
I'm taking F9 (Financial Management) and P2 (Corporate Reporting) in this round (December 2014).
Even 3 months before the examination, I'm already nervous. So now when I think of the days left, I shivered.

F9 is a fundamental paper so it's not as tough as the professional level paper like P2.

As you know ACCA is an accounting professional qualification, so it should be more of a practical accounting rather than theories. However, P2 requires you to discuss and explain all the accounting standards available. That's really a very intense one.

I'm not going to go so detail and deep in this field, it's sure going to bored you.
Anyway, I gotta 'love what I do' then I'll start enjoying what I'm doing.

Like I say nothing is impossible if you 'put your heart at it'
I'll really give my best shot!

Wish me luck? Nope, I don't think luck can really help me in my exams.
I need a smart brain, yeah! Hahax

Just hope I'll succeed in whatever I'm doing.

HOPE & to always have FAITH


Loves,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...