Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Our kind of Supper

I used to hate coffees actually
Usually coffee which contains caffeine makes people more alert that's why it could keep people awake. 
My side of story, coffee does not make me feel alert or awake but I'll have diarrhea instead. Besides, I'll still sleep very soundly even though I took coffee before my bedtime. (So I actually hated Starbucks in the beginning, can you believe that?)
As time passes, my mum loves to go for cafes after our family dinner and that it is equivalent to having supper. (it means extra FATS)

So we usually order drinks only. However, mum would feel it's bad that we did not order any food since we will be hanging around in the cafe for hours. Thus, she will make us order a slice of cake or may be two.

I'll order fruit juices at first because that's the only thing I know how to drink and it's more reasonable. Mum and sister usually have Lattes so I often sip a mouth or two from theirs.
I actually grow to love it and the best thing is I'm not having diarrhea from it anymore but still, I can sleep very soundly. (I guess it's not a bad thing)

The more I develop my skills of drinking coffee like Latte, I started to try more of other types of coffee. Conclusion, I still prefer Lattes and found a better one which is Mocha (i'm lovin' it).

So, thanks to mum who always bring us to cafes. Therefore, this is like our family late night hang-outs or our kind of supper.

Even though I'm not a night person (I loves to sleep), I really enjoyed going to cafe at night. It's one of my places to relax now. 

There are pros and cons to this,
The pros to it is we have our family chats and family bonding time there. 
The cons to it are having late night sleep and consume a large amount of coffee. 

Here's some pictures of us hanging out in the cafe, Sweet Time in Sugar Honey, Campbell Street.

Hiii there !

This is the sister

Me and the boyfriend.

The married couple. Mum & Dad.

The couple in glasses.

Momma who loves to hang out in cafe.

Daddy, the grumpy ones who always chase us back home.

Then we actually made him bring his work here to do so he won't chase us back that early.

If camera is with me, I wouldn't stop capturing.

The boyfriend who says you have to do something natural when capturing pictures and not just a simple look post picture. hahaha

So here he is when I made him do the simple look post pictures. The unwilling post.

He insisted not to take anymore, so I say it's okay. Your turn to take mine. teehee ~

and finally a willing picture from him. How adorable!

Lastly, here's a virtual cake for you that have bits of bites from us. (Tiramisu Crepe Cake)

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...