Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Space

I was scrolling Instagram today and realize I've actually follow quite a number of people who post nice pictures about kitchen. I like to see beautiful designed kitchen, dry or wet ones.

One of my favorite space at home (or anybody's house) is the Kitchen! (Of course you know the reason why because of my previous post) - I enjoy baking!
I love many types of kitchen designs but not all.
The MOST IMPORTANT thing about kitchen for me is to make sure it's CLEAN & TIDY!
If not, no matter how nice your kitchen is designed, it won't be beautiful.
Besides, I really love kitchen when it's SPACIOUS. Although it's not a choice because it's all depends on the size of the house. (so this is optional)

As for me, if my kitchen is clean, tidy and beautifully-designed, I guess you would always find me in the kitchen. Like most of my leisure time, I'll be spending time there. 
It's a comfort to me when I see my kitchen is beautiful. 

So to show you some of the kitchen designs I love, I personally chose and saved some pictures from Google Image. (Source)

There are few themes of kitchen designs I love which are : (pictures descriptions available below)

The Country Style (White or Brownish Based)
- it's giving me a very warm kinda feeling.
- wooden cabinet is always pretty but there are pros and cons to it.

(1)

(2)

(3)

The Pastel / Vintage Style
- cause this is so pretty and I wouldn't get bored looking at it all day long
- it's like living in a fantasy world being a princess by doing something I love (baking is definitely not a chores for me)
- love every single little utensils which are full with colors of pastel (My Goodness)


(1)

(2)

(3)

The Modern Style
- that's only one thing I like about the modern style, ONE thing which is the cleanliness of the whitish-designed kitchen.

(1)

However,
The Modern style kitchen which is blackish type is a NO NO for me because you couldn't really tell when your kitchen is really clean or it's just not obvious that it is dirty. 

(1)

The above is mostly all spacious designed kitchen. 
Then is it the reason why it seems so pretty?
For me, NOPE!

Like I say, the most important thing is to keep your kitchen clean and tidy. If not, a spacious beautifully-designed kitchen will also turned into an ugly ones.

There are also some less spacious kitchen which I feel is pretty.  

The Country Style

The Pastel Vintage Style

The Modern Style

As I say, I really love clean & TIDY kitchen, that means I will need all my utensils to be properly arranged and kept. However, to make your kitchen prettier, the utensils needs to suit the themes of the kitchen so that it could all blend in. 

It's easier to find utensils which can easily blend in with the country and modern style kitchen.
For the pastel/vintage style, it's a bit challenging. It's not everywhere that you can find a shop which sells pastel color utensils but it's not impossible to find. You just have to "put your heart to it" (really love the meaning to this) The moment you put your heart to it, you can achieve things that you don't even think you can! *Ok, back to the topic*

Examples of some pastel/vintage style utensils :


Maybe some other places are easier to find but in my hometown (Penang), it's a bit hard I guess.
Or if anybody knows where to find all these types of pastel colors utensils, kindly please let me know by dropping comments on these post. *appreciates it*

and And AND Does anybody reading this watches MASTERCHEF ? *out of topic here*
Oh my Goodness, when I saw their pantry and all the utensils they have! Ooohhh Laaa Laaaa!!!
It's like heaven in there for anyone who loves to make food. 
They have like EVERYTHING in there.

Just imagine if you get to use anything in there! Priceless!!!

*Back to the topic*
Before I end this super long post,
I just want to show how's my kitchen look like in my house.
(Still currently staying with my parents) 


Can you describe what style is my house's kitchen?
Actually I'm not sure myself. I think my mum chose the colors cause she used to really loves BLUE!

There are actually things I like and dislike about my house's kitchen,
Like :
- At least it has a theme which is 'BLUE color kitchen' perhaps
- It's quite spacious actually

Dislike :
- It does not have a style (don't even resemble any of the styles I love)
- It has this blackish-smush design for the kitchen table top which is really hard for me to know when it's dirty (that's how I come to dislike blackish design kitchen)


I wonder when can I design my own kitchen, the kitchen I've always dream of!
In 5 years time, 8 years, 10 years or more?
I'll let you know in the future.

Signing off with love,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...