Tuesday, October 14, 2014

About D' Blog

Hello bloggie,

Vky is actually a name I've created cause it sounds like my name, Vicky.
So I've shorten it to be Vky.
Anyway, this blog is certainly about ME, my lifestyle perhaps.

The Randomness. The Passion. The Ups & Downs.

Basically anything and everything I did, do, doing or will be doing.

This is a quote which really represents the 'me' and 'this blog'
"Doing what you Love ; Loving what you Do"
This is because I really enjoys baking. It's my passion. I love the process, the outcome, the pastries, the expressions people give when they eat it. Tell me! Who doesn't love desserts? 

However, I'm currently studying for this professional subject "Association of Chartered Certified Accountants" (ACCA) which means my future will be mainly in finance and it might be my career one day.

Thus, I'm going to express the love by writing out in this blog of Doing what I Love and Love Doing.

That's about all for now.

Loves,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...