Sunday, October 26, 2014

Balancing

The study life. The entertainment life. The passionate life.

It's so frustrating when you could not balance it all.
If there is too much of your time spending on studying, you wouldn't have the time to enjoy your entertainment and passionate life and vice-versa.

As for my case, even though the examination is really near, I keep getting attracted to my entertainment life. (especially when my sister is back from KL)

I've actually wasted plenty of time. I wouldn't say it's procrastinating cause that's still my life I'm enjoying. Not to say I hate studying, I really hope I could enjoy studying but to enjoy studying, you have to love it. To love it, you have to understands it.

My problem now, I do not understand it and I could not find the perfect way of studying it smartly.
As it is to say,
"Study Smart is better than Study Hard"
I know that but I just do not know how to study smartly. I still don't find any clue to studying it wisely. So for now what I can do is to study hard, at least I'm studying.

I've put too much time on entertainment and my passion. So now it's time for me to put it more on studying.

40 DAYS LEFT !


Loves,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...