Thursday, January 01, 2015

VeekaBoo Dedication

Hello hello hello
HAPPY NEW YEAR !
Hope you've enjoyed your year 2014 & gonna enjoy the year 2015 ahead too
cause I did
even though there were the ups and downs.


Wishing my 2015 will also be a great year and more productive one please.

This post I'm gonna dedicated it to my boyfriend and I
Do you know why I named it "VeekaBoo"?
it's just to make it sound more fun like Peekaboo I guess
but of course it's more meaningful
As my name is Vicky Khoo Ee Minn
and his name is Thean Wei Boon
so I joined it and named it as VeekaBoo
you can also find #veekaboo in Instagram. It's all about us

We're being together for 6 years already.
Total of 2191 days to be exact
it's like just a glance.
Our love still feel as fresh as the one being just in love or maybe more. (at least I feel so hehe)
He's been a great lover, companion, best friend, family and basically everything to me
I am so grateful and blissful to have him and by having him, he provides me with more care and love even though I have a lot from my family and friends already too

Not gonna say type much already
Cause most of my heartfelt words are for him and only him.
I'll let some of our pictures flashback some of the memories I had with him
These are not all, just some.
Don't wanna spam too much. teehee
and it's not in sequence too. Just pictures from everywhere.
Some are few years ago, some are last year...

Anyway, I'm still considering whether to blog out our love story right from the start
It's a complicated yet beautiful one (for me of course)
Are you interested? If you are, let me know.
More feedback will get higher chances of me story-typing it out here

Beware of Us
Like a HoneyBee 






















































Cheers for our many more years to come~

I Love You, Baby Boo

Sincerely,

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...