Monday, January 26, 2015

Soul Cafe

Hey people,
Miss blogging out of the sudden.
and my blog is already back log with many drafts. 
So I shall blog more often.

Neewayy, gonna blog about this cafe cause they not only have good food but good service and good staffs as well.
Perhaps some of you are not familiar with this cafe.
This might give you a brief information about the cafe.


Soul Cafe @ 12, Jalan Kek Chuan, Georgetown


Their menu. They actually change their menu to all pictures
for easy review and ordering purpose I guess.


Christmas season at that time I was capturing these pictures.




Hot Chocolate
nice if it's hotter

I tried their Mocha Ice Blended in this Canon Lens Cup
but forgotten to take a picture of it. 
So grab Google image again.
I guess theirs is fruits ice blended.

Caesar Salad
this is Love.

Pumpkin Soup
taste good.

Aglio Olio Spaghetti

Seafood Spaghetti (Clams)
Nice also if you can eat food with a little herbs

this is also
Aglio Olio Spaghetti but with bacon
(not order in the same day)
Love this one too

Bacon Sandwich with Poached Egg
their sandwich is superb.
must come with the white tartare sauce (may ask for more)

Smoked Salmon Sandwich with Poached Egg

The Lady customer

The Guy customer

Gula Melaka Cheese Cake
not bad

Affogato
love their homemade ice cream
it's like vanilla. doesn't know the exact flavor for this.

Homemade Ice cream
if I'm not wrong, it's Banana Almond Flavor
not my preference but mum likes it.

We really enjoy the food, services and environment here.
All the food we ate so far is really delicious.
Compare to other cafes, their pricing is reasonable.

and my family and I came here so often that we have a VIP privilege of a 10% discount in a single receipt.
Like maybe few times a week. Haha (crazy huh?)

The other day he gave us 20% discount some more. So generous of them.


Go and have a try !
Proof me right or wrong.

Till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...