Saturday, January 03, 2015

The Eve of Christmas Night

Howdie
I'm gonna flashback the events happening few days ago in December 2014
Sorry for updating the posts late.
I've been busy with things so couldn't blog

This entry is stated as the post title
"The Eve of Christmas Night" 

Sorry for the late wish, anyway
MERRY  CHRISTMAS


My family & I (We) joined another group of friends to enjoy this eventful night together.
All of us had dinner at 

Palace D' Mughal Restaurant @ 48A Penang Road

The food was not bad.
No food pictures taken
cause don't wanna make people wait for me to capture first before they get to eat.



Total of 12 people arrived on that day
6 gentlemen and 6 ladies.


Boyfie and I

Marilyn jie jie and us both sistas
I used to call Marilyn as ah girl.
I guess it's time to address her with proper names. 
Jennice aunty used to call us address her as ah girl since we're small, so that's why

Sisters Love

Us three again

The Family

The cute kid 



Daddy's Princesses



Next stop, for countdown
We went just opposite the road to Zenzibar

Chit-chat, drinking, enjoying the wind but not the smoke around, playing a dice game taught by daddy and capturing pictures.








gentlemen with peace sign

The young couples. hehe


Pretty not my sister?

There's a larger crowd behind me actually


Did you enjoyed your Christmas Eve Night?
If you did, I'm glad you did.
If you did not, make sure you call me up for the next one yeah!

Till then

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...