Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Le Sister's Pre-Birthday Dinner

Dear Vivien
Date 27th January 2015
You turn 23 already
Still not old yet, jie jie. Don't worry
still at early twenties. Hehe

This post is dedicated to you obviously, my dear sister Vivien Khoo

Although we have fights over small matters sometimes, we always tend to be nice back in just few minutes time. Maybe it's the blood-bonding thing.
She's my sister of the same father and mother.
She's my best friend whom listens to my annoying blabber all the times.
She's my best movie/story teller ever when it comes to her favorite ones.
and (a little secret & not really a secret anymore after this)
She's my bath-buddies since we're babies up until now. Oopsss hehe

Not gonna write a long essay here. You know I love you can already. Haha
Once a SISTER always a SISTER.



So back to the topic.
Vivien's pre-birthday dinner
This was held a few days back when she is back from KL

Hai Nan Town @ Pengkalan Weld

this is a picture I grab from Google Image (again)
just wanna let you see how it looks like when it's bright there.
A lovely place to gather I must say

See the beautiful decorations and lights


You can see this just opposite the restaurant.




This was what we ordered. (Actually forgotten the name of the food already)
But I think pictures speaks louder than words.
So there they are.



This is fish curry.

Kacang Botol. one type of vegetables.


Mutton

And now FOCUS.
What you see in the picture below?
The Angel Flower Pot or The Cake?

Obviously I meant the TIRAMISU CAKE which I baked for the jiejie!
I would blog about the process of baking this cake later on. so stay tune for it if you would like to know.
It's not pretty with decorations but at least it's edible. teehee

The Cake & The Lady Baker


The Birthday Lady & The Younger Sister aka Baker


Boyfie and I

Us against the World.
Hahah too exaggerate
but maybe in the future perhaps.

The Pretty Birthday Lady

and the Happy Family

It's not complete if there's even one missing from the picture.
Love them all.

Singing Happy Birthday time.

Birthday Lady will always be granted 3 wishes.
I still wonder will it come true.

No candles at home so we use this look-a-like lantern to be the candle.
It's not complete if no candle are blown on the birthday cake cutting day right?

Let the first cut be the acceptance of the wishes you make.

There's nothing else which is more important to have them in life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR BELOVED SISTER!

Till next time

Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...