Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Flashback April

As I promised, the random short entry I'll post.

Start working part time at Shervone Cakes & Pastry. 

Loving the working hours. Usually it's from 10 am to 2 pm only. Total of 4 hours work. 
Basically, I bake at work. And some decorations to do too.

Attended two weddings this month itself. One is cousin's which is on 24th and another is boyfie's friend on 30th.

The other day during wedding ceremony (morning until night), keep carrying babies/toddlers until the next day ache like what only. Not even Yoko yoko could save my arms but no regrets kay. Heh
Pass my ACCA optional P6 paper. Like finally. Left one more to go. P7 coming next on June. 
I basically did not touch P7 yet. Not at all. Left one month to go and I do look calm from the outside but I'm actually really stress inside. 

Learn to pipe 2D floral cupcakes by myself. Bought the 852 tip from Sunshine at Siam Road. Loving this progress.

My inner baking self is always there but to my surprise, I triggered my inner cooking self which I do not know exist in me. 
Hope to bake/cook more soon since I bought a lot of baking ingredients and yes, cooking ingredients too. 

After working in a bakery shop, I really feel having a legitimate electric mixer is really useful and saves a lot of time. I can bake 6 cakes within an hour with one electric mixer and a huge oven. 

So about that, I really hope to own one electric mixer. Normally, people would go for Kitchen Aid and yes, that's my dream come true but it's too expensive for me right now. I think I'll go with cheaper brands first. 

Budget set for myself for an electric mixer about RM500++

Read Timothy Tiah's Dayre and his new camera (Sony A6300) really attracted my attention. Especially when he said it's really suitable for amateurs. Like me lo. But it costs a whole RM4,550/RM5,500. Siao liao. No $$$ No talk. So I can forget about this thought for now.  
Having shared bank account with mom and to separate which is which and whose is whose is so complicated. Say no more to shared complicated bank accounts. 

I think that's way too much for a random short flashback right? Heh Too many things happen in a month ma. 

Okay la. Signing off liao

Byes,








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...