Thursday, May 12, 2016

Mother's Day│Black Kettle


Thought of making this post a sentimental post of how precious my mom is to me but nahhh, this post will basically be a simple post about Mother's Day dinner together with the family. (except that it's not whole cause of not having sister around again on this year's Mother's Day)   

FYI, Mother's Day always fall on a Sunday, just in case you don't know. 

Boyfriend and I would like to treat my mom for dinner however, bf's family usually have family night every Sunday so we was thinking not to do it on Sunday since my side of the family was okay with any days. 
So yeah, we did it on Saturday night, the day before Mother's Day. Heh

It's a pretty simple evening with my mom and my mom. Hah Dad decided to be a mom himself too on that night cause he sometimes did what normally a mother would do. (which is Housework) Hehe

We had our short dinner and our sweet little after-dinner-dessert-session at
Black Kettle @ 105, Beach Street, Georgetown 10200, Penang


Soft Shell Crab Burger



River Prawn Spaghetti Aglio Olio



Spaghetti Green Curry Lamb


We ordered three dishes to share cause four of us are all small eaters.
Definitely couldn't finish if we add another extra one.
and we're expecting desserts later on so not too much for dinner session.


Desserts time


Black and White
(I presume it's chocolate cheese cake)



Hot Cappuccino 


Foreign Guinness Stout



Scones with Strawberry Jams




Dinner and Dessert Session was on both of us.
My Bae and me
Thanks babe on behalf of my mom. Heh


That's all happened on Saturday evening, not the real day for Mother's Day.

So on the real Mother's Day, I decided to bake something she would love to eat. Of course I did asked her what she wanted and yes, she requested for her all-time favorite (as of now) Blueberry Cheese Cake.

On Sunday morning which is Mother's Day, just after mom left for work, I started baking.

Had some help from boyfie too like washing some dishes etc. Heh Tq.


Prepping and baking all done in about 2 hours time.
(Watching movie + enjoying the baking process)

Then it's the oven operating time. 


Cheese cake out from oven and let it cool down before I could top it up with mom's fav blueberry filling.

It's a simple and delicious recipe I'm using.
(Ps, not the same recipe I used to bake/blog it before)



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MOM !


Thank you, mom for everything.

I Love You.

Kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...