Tuesday, August 04, 2015

BoonFection no.4 no.5

BoonFection is all about his affection towards our love story =D

So, this BoonFection posts all are kinda 'boasting-about-my-boyfriend' thingy.
No, Thank you, I'm not gonna stop posting about this. I'm just gonna go ahead and record this in my personal space.
If you're annoyed at the sight of this, ignore this *or click at the top right button*

Heh. If you're not, here goes.


BF no.4
Which person actually allows someone who has 'never-had-the-experience-of-cutting-hair' to cut their hair? I certainly wouldn't do that. Heh (It's a normal thing la pls)

Earlier this year, the boyfriend suggested to the girlfriend to cut his hair for him.
Let me clear this out, even though my mom owns a hairdresser shop but the daughter (me) never ever hold any type of cutting tools to use before.
So, when he said that, I'm like WHATTT??

Conversation goes something like this.
B : Eh, the next time I want cut hair, you cut for me okay.
V : HAAA?? Whattt? You know I never cut hair for people before right? Not even once in my life. Not even Barbie doll okay.
B : Yes, I know. You can try ma. I let you try on my head.
V : Why suddenly?
B : Just lo. Let you do whatever you want to my hair.
V : OMG, are you serious? Later I cut here one hole there one hole how ar.
B : Nevermind one. If really ugly then ma straight shave whole head bald nia lo. Like secondary school time.
V : Okay then. I'll take up your challenge!
*since last time, I've been thinking why wouldn't I learn my mom's cutting skills* (and now I can =D YAYY )

So, I really did shave/cut his hair a few times already. Thanks mom for teaching too.
It's actually not a lovey-dovey thing he did.
It's just that I could feel his trust in me until he could let me do that to his "one of human's main appearance", it's kinda a sweet affection from him. Despite him being all brave and daring. Haha

Let me know which guy will let a 'not-even-a-trainee-or-beginner' to cut their hair?

*I might blog about the boyfriend's hair cutting session on another post but no promises*
perhaps --The white mouse / guinea pig --

Anyway, I posted a short 'vlog' in Instagram or you can go to (Explore tab - Tags - look for #Vickordings)


28th July, Tuesday
BF no.5

V : Fringe or no fringe?
B : You're pretty with just anything.
V : Really meh? Faster say la
B : I said already, you're pretty in any hairstyles.
V : Fine. What suits me best?
B : All. Even you bald/"botak" also you'll look pretty.
V : Blehh, simply say again.
B : You're not asking me to cut for you aren't you?
V : Of course NOT. hahaha

*His kind of words of affection*

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...