Sunday, August 02, 2015

7 down - 2 more to go - myACCA

Unexpected occurrence happened on 1st August, Saturday

It's the day ACCA release all results for June 2015 session online via email and sms
They releases at 00:00 UK time which means it's about 7-8 am in Malaysia.

Usually I received mine via email.


For June 2015, I took both P1 (Governance, Risk & Ethics) and P3 (Business Analysis) papers.
Fortunately, I passed both papers and it's a whole great relieved for me.
This time I really thought I would fail P3 already because I did not do a '20 marks question' during exam. So it's like I have 50/80 chances only to pass.

Before that, I heard some friend of mine said,
"If you did not finish the question, ACCA will certainly fail you already."
and 
"Still got chance to pass because previously I did not finish a 10 marks question but still could get 47 marks. Very near to passing already though still fail. If your other questions get more marks, you could still pass the paper."

So after I heard these comments, I literally felt disappointed because the first statement give a certain comment that I would fail even though the second statement said I could still pass but it's not certain.

What I can do at that time is just to pray, pray really hard.

and ....
Prayer answered.

I passed both P1 and P3 papers. 
Email received at 7.15 am and I just couldn't sleep so woke up every hour since 5 am to check the clock.
Then at 8 am, when I saw the email, and it wrote there "PASS", my heart was flying (Happy die me)
I even pinch my cheeks to make sure I wasn't dreaming, it hurts kay. hahaha but it was worth it!

Let me proud of myself here in my personal space a while yea.
The fundamentals paper for F1 and F5 papers were exempted because I took diploma in accounting.
So after graduate from diploma, I was supposed to take papers from F6 all the way to the optional papers.

Papers passed 
Fundamentals Level : F6 F7 F8 F9
Professional Level : Essentials - P1 P2 P3
(total of 7 papers)

sent via email

Double checked in myACCA website (worry they sent wrong somemore)

Papers left
Professional Level : Options - P4 P5 P6 P7 (Optional 2 from 4)

I chose
P6 (Advance Taxation) and P7 (Advance Audit & Assurance).


All the best to my last 2 papers in ACCA.

Ps, I won't stop learning after ACCA though I still have to accumulate 3 years of working experience. Plans to pursue others are ON. (moment-I'm-waiting-for) *because it's learning time with him* 

till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...