Friday, July 10, 2015

Winter Day 5 in South Korea (2015)

OMG, I'm like taking forever to finish my South Korea trip right?
I know I know.. I do realize that
It's just too many pictures already and I have to filter it somemore..
cause some picture quality are really terrible.
Picture sources are some from my camera, sister's and mum's Samsung Note 3.

Picture Alert!
This post will seriously contain a lot of pictures..
Just giving you a head start.
So I won't be putting much words detail on this post already
Here goes . . .

25th February, Wednesday
I did told you that in Jeju Island, we did not prepare any itinerary for it.
So we went to find an information counter for tourist the day before and they help us find "one-day-road-trip-taxi"
Since there's only the four of us, they only need to use a taxi (not a van), so the trip is actually very affordable.
I've forgotten about the price and all but I think you could try check on Google.
or perhaps like us, go there and ask the information counter on the spot, they're very professional.

So, the taxi driver (cause he drove a taxi) came on time at the hotel to pick us up. Actually all the places we plan to go are all over the island as in some in North, South, East and West.
The people at the information counter told us that it's preferable that we chose a certain location cause we only do it all in one day. So afraid that we does not have much time to go to all the places. However, they told us it's negotiable when we meet the driver.
The day before, we really hope that we get a good and kind driver so he could accept the plan we make and
Dreams Do Come True. (our driver super kind)

Okay, I did said many words already, oopss
Anyway, here are all the places we went which situated at the North, South, East and West side of the Jeju Island.
I won't label it one by one but if you want to know, you can actually search for Jeju Island's map.

Places we went :
1) Seongsan Illchulbong Peak
2) Teddy Bear Museum
3) Mini Land
4) Glass Castle
5) Arboretum Theme Park
    - Ice Museum
    - 3D Illusion Art
























Raw Abalone
Actually quite pricey but mom said it's our first time so we had to try it.

Cooked/Steamed Abalone
The abalone taste are more obvious in this one

Love both of it though my sister prefers the cooked one






Saw the plastic bag my sister holding?
That's her being the typical "Kindergarten Teacher"
Anywhere and anytime also thinking of her work?
She actually picked and took home the unwanted abalone shells


Mom's selfie
So adorable nia












This is good when you consumed it warm



So here's the taxi that fetch us
































































































Sister's attempt to selfie

Can improve somemore. Not bad already

That time there were only both of us, sister and me.
We wanted to take this picture so do you know what we did? Hah.

hahahhaha you may laugh all you want
Our selfie statue








Failure adjustment




Attempting to take pict with the Eiffel Tower but mom and dad can't wait us cause we're taking too long to snap pict
so ended up both of us trying to selfie

but couldn't fit in the whole Eiffel Tower
hahah anyway at least we got the upper part selfie and lower part selfie too.













I'm not sure what we're doing here. ahhaha
maybe act like terminator



















Their little forest/garden somemore got breed this pigeon.
Is this a pigeon actually?







they even make some of the rocks as glass




Our prince charming is the tree. hahaha








This is cool but I think not usable one




(picture quality start from here onwards will be quite poor)
Cause my camera battery already exhausted after nearly one whole day of non stop snapping
*Actually I've forgotten to charge the 2nd battery fully*










hahaha you see this sister 'Vivien Khoo' face
after knowing her Samsung Note 3 glass surface breaks
It happens when she's entering the taxi and she accidentally slam the taxi door on her phone (in her jacket pocket) 
We're all wearing too thick so I guess she don't realise that her jacket haven't enter into the car with her so she close it and bang! Shattered!! 
Using her phone to selfie. Still can selfie la, don't worry (Just that there will be scar on your face lo)

























Is it way too many pictures already?
I just want to update in my blog because I could look at it back in the future
and wouldn't scare of loosing all the pictures for my memories.

Hope you've enjoy the pictures anyway

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...