Tuesday, July 21, 2015

BoonFection no.1 no.2 no.3

Okay, this post will be quite a random and awkward one
You may just ignore this if you don't like 'lovey-dovey' kinda thing

Cause I just want to record down the things he said or did with me so I could recall back next time


BoonFection word come from Boon (him) and Affection.
and in the mean time, the abbreviation for this is also BF =))


He doesn't always said things like that.
He always feels that you have to mean it when you said it and not saying it every single time
He wants it to be unique and random once a while I guess

So yeah,


25th June, Saturday
BF no.1
He know that one of my heels always hurt me as in 'scratch my leg until it bleeds' (Yeah, bleeding)
and there are actually a few scars on my legs, all thanks to the heels.
I insisted on wearing it because it's the most casual and 'easiest to match' kinda heels but I'll have to be very careful not to accidentally touch that sharp metal thing.

B : This shoe cannot wear already la, you so clumsy and careless one. You'll sure scratch your leg every single time.
V : Aiya, I will be more careful okay. Don't touch it then okay d lo
B : No no no. Cannot trust you one. Throw it away.
V : If I throw, I don't have casual heels to wear already la.
B : Never mind, I buy for you. You throw that away, please.
V : Nope
B : I insist.

So, that Saturday we went for heels hunting in Gurney Paragon. Like finally, we bought one Jelly Bunny heels. He paid. =D Thanks
For my concern, his monthly budget is always very tight. The salary he earn is just enough to cover one whole month of his expenses.
Not like he has many expenses.
Nearly about half of his salary given to his parents and the rest are for paying back PTPTN loan and some other bills. So he actually have very little left for his food and entertainment. (or my entertainment)
That's why after he paid for the heels, I said

V : Thanks for the birthday gift in advance, baby.
(if you get my meaning why I said this then most probably, you understand our situation)

If you doesn't, then it's actually because..
He always wanted to buy anything that I love for me. Be it my dessert (since I'm a dessert lover) or anything else.
I know my birthday is coming soon, so I know he would keep thinking of buying something for me. That's why this time I take up this opportunity to tell him, he actually bought me something already. There's no need more for another present.

There's once he said this and only these words is all that matters. (this time 'THOUGHTS are more meaningful than ACTIONS')

B : If I do not have the 'no money burden', I'll buy many things for you to make you smile every single day.
*For me, the sweetest words are the last few words*


BF no.2
That same day in Gurney Paragon, Digi is doing their Anniversary so that's lots of offers and promotion.
The main package all the promoters are trying to sell are the Lenovo A6000. (RM299 with DG Smartplan 50) with 3Gb data plan.
Babe seems really interested to the promoters when they approach us which is rare.
Cause both of us knew we're not afford to buy luxury goods yet for now. It's not the time to spend. It's the time to save,
and the one thing that the Lenovo smartphones really attracts him is their "Quad Core processor" (the latest for now)
*when we're home at night*
(it goes something like that) I have to recover back that moment

B : Baby, your phone is a bit cacat already so I plan to sign the package for you. Since now your phone bill is around 30++ with 1gb data, so the 50 plan should be not much difference. (fyi, my phone bill is paid by him) This is just temporary until next year. (most probably next year I'll start working)

*We actually had a plan together to buy an iPhone each after I start working and earning. We used to be SONY's loyal customers but their smartphones are always giving problems. So we decided that we used the common ones which everyone is using and everyone doesn't seem to complain so much about Apple products compared to the Samsung users.*

V : What? My phone cacat? (using Sony Xperia SL)
B : Yes. I see your phone keep lag and hang sometimes. The Lenovo they promote just now is Quad Core one. Yours is dual core only.
V : What's quad core?
B : A processor. Faster than your dual core.
*keeps on discussing*
B&V : (conclusion to that night) We'll go back there tomorrow to know more about the phone and package.
... to be continued...

26th June, Sunday
...continues
BF no.2
We walked to Gurney Paragon from Gurney Plaza (just for the package)
*B bought the phone & package for V*
V : Thanks baby. I love my birthday present in advance. XO
B : I could only afford this for now, sorry. Next time I'll buy you the exact features you want for your phone. (I actually want my phone to have a good camera, that's all)
V : It's okay la. The thought that counts, Not the things. =D Still love the phone. It's so smooth now.


9th July,Thursday
BF no.3
*this is so rare for him to be sweet talking*


Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...