Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The 6th Anniversary Luncheon

This is actually quite some time ago and I mean about few months already
Finally got myself to upload all the pictures. hahah

The boy and this girl's anniversary is coincidentally on the 1st January
So yeah, this lunch is on New Year Day 
There's good in having your anniversary on a public holiday cause that means we can be sure that we could get to celebrate the whole day together without worrying of couldn't take any leaves

We went to "What The Duck Restaurant" cause I wanted to try their sizzling brownies but too bad, on New Year Day, everything is on set based. Isshhss
(I guess that's the not-so-good thing to have anniversary on public holiday) No promotions and everything is extra expensive.. Gerammm

Okay lah
Pictures, it's your turn to take over now. teehee ~ 



What The Duck Restaurant @ Nagore Road



















de boy always do the cutting, de girl always do the eating
heh.

but of course de boy does eat too. ^_^








Do you realize we ordered only one set?
Plan to go for another cafe and so I remember this one cafe where the desserts are good
Unfortunately, as I said public holiday is not all goody good-ish, the desserts I wanted finished pula

Checking GPS on the cafe's location




Gala House Cafe & Restaurant @ Jalan Muntri




Thank you baby boy








Since it's on New Year so most shops still have their Christmas decorations on.






I love it, babe!

XOXO

Till here for the day.

Toodles

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...