Friday, January 01, 2016

The Eve of 2016

31st December, Thursday
Where did we went on that night? The same old place as usual. Heh
If you didn't know where, our night was spent at Penang Swimming Club located at Tanjong Bungah (just the same like last year)

This year's theme was "Flashback" 60's thru' 80's
Kinda more to the Elvis Presley time...

*Assume you didn't know I cheated on this entry's date, if you don't know what I meant, ignore this*
(I'm also gonna cheat on some coming few posts too actually, I gotta keep back on track on what I've missed. Hah so stay tune)

I'm not gonna blabber too much on this entry.
Lesser words to describe cause lesser pictures were taken on this occasion.

This year round they're having buffet style which most people were not very fond of it. Heard that their management had changed already so most things were different. Even the lucky draws were not that attractive. Their top few prizes were all wines, wines and wines!
Our luck on lucky draws were really not at a good timing lo hehe (should had gotten last year)
Anyways, we got picked from the lucky draws and as I said, most of their prizes are wines. So yeah, we get wine (blehh, I'm not very fond of it cause I don't enjoy drinking wine)

Say not gonna blabber so much but still did it. Hehe 
Okay okay now to pictures ! 



Sorry for this quality of picture. It's taken by iPhone6 Plus (not my camera) in a low light condition.
















The set up for the dinner was not well managed too. It's quite far for the ones sitting far behind.
Last year was better. I suppose many would boycott this place next year if they don't market their improvements. Haha (Talk about marketing skills pula)


This year's decoration was very mild too compared to all the previous years'
No place for people to snap beautiful and lovely pictures to end the year 2015.


I was actually snapping the decorations but this cute guy here, Dextor thought I was capturing him.
So oh well, second picture make him the center of attention for this picture. Heh 



Cute right my mom? (bottom picture)


Do we dressed well and suitable enough for the theme? Got 60's thru' 80's feel not?



Aiya, mom why you close your eyes? 





Thought we would look taller in this angle haha
but I don't think so right? Fail attempt


This was just before the clock strikes 12 
We start counting down to the very last seconds of 2015 and to welcome the very start of 2016.


These 3 pictures were taken by iPhone 6 Plus too in low light so excuse the low quality pictures.


Welcoming 2016 with a Happy Family

Though the dinner location was not up to par but we enjoyed ourselves cause the most important thing is to have each other happily side by side on this special occasion.

This was what I treasured and will always treasure~

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...