Saturday, January 02, 2016

7th Year Anniversary

Guess where?? Haha
I mentioned about this place before in one of my previous entries that I'll come back when there's any function. So yeah, an anniversary lunch at here sounds great!

If you wanna know where we date or you don't care; but you still want to know where's this place, here's the LINK

The main thing I brought the boyfriend here is because of the Salmon I craved from my last visit. I knew he would love it too. Salmon is one of our favorite food, be it raw, medium-rare or fully cooked. Seasoned or unseasoned even. Heh

I'm actually the type of partner who really likes everything get planned nicely (a bit perfectionist symptoms triggering) while the boyfie is the partner who are really okay with anything most of the time like literally (it also means he's kinda undecisive leh) 
Nevertheless, he's sometimes quite bossy on certain things. (which I like)

In spite of all that, I do like spontaneous plans as well (reason cause sometimes we tend to get lazy on planning la hah) This lunch venue was already in my head for quite some time. 
So, I came up with this idea since we don't plan anything on that day and told Bee-Eff to have a guess on the venue, he eventually figures out but only when we are like 5 minutes before reaching. Heh 

and yeah, cheers to our Spontaneous Anniversary Date at The O'lives






It's quiet here, good time for a date. Hehe
They don't usually have much customers during lunch. Not sure why
I guess not much people know about this place. (Their location was not too obvious for passerby)
It's actually quite a good thing for the customers like me, likes to eat here but worry about the hike in prices when this place is more known to people.
Yet, I still blog about this place haha
gotta give some justice to their food la which I kinda love it already on my 1st visit here.



While this bee-eff was busy-ing with his stuff, me as usual, trying to snap a good picture out from this natural sunlight.
Unfortunately, my face don't give any justice to the beautiful sunlight. Haha
I was quite lazy to put on any make up la, let my face have some time breathing from last night's dinner make-ups
(Looks kinda tired though in the picture below)



Okay, enough of our faces.
Let's begin the real deal!


As usual, the 'Bread & Butter' was on the house
serves warm which is great
(Love it when bread are serves warm)


We ordered two sets of lunch which consists of:
Appetizers/Soup
Main Course
Coffee/Desserts

"The Appetizers/Soup"

Caesar Salad - hers
'Portion was just nice. I like the color that gives the freshness feel. A good appetizers'




Seafood Soup - his
'There are scallop, prawn and fish. All three seafood are freshly served. Soup was delicate enough'



"The Main Course"

Chicken dish - hers

We actually return this dish back cause there's a long hair sticking on the chicken but no worries, they are very professional. They brought back the dish and served me a new one. I could still feel the heat. Though it took some time to get the dish done. 

'Chicken was cooked perfectly. The sauce goes really well with this dish. Love the potatoes cause the lover likes potatoes'





Salmon dish - his

The first time I came, they served me the belly and in bigger portion too. It suits the condition at that time since we have 3 people sharing the dish. This time there's only one person eating (actually 2 la, he fed me some) so the portion was satisfying.

'Salmon was perfectly cooked. Not dry at all. (When salmon are overcooked, it's really dry and you wouldn't want that) Sauce was great too. Mash potatoes at the bottom was really fine.' 




"The Desserts/Coffee"
We both ought for desserts after we heard what is the desserts of the day.
The waiter said it was Chocolate cake and I was instantly excited cause it's my favorite.
The boyfie knows really well that I love it and chose the same, just so that he can fed me more. Heh

Unfortunately, when the desserts was served, I was really disappointed.
Not only because it's not chocolate cake, I could actually go along with any other types of desserts too but why why WHY!!
Why must it be some kind of desserts that goes with GINGER! (Urghh, GROSS)

So we was served with this 'ughh-like-desserts'
The bee-eff knew it the moment he saw and smells it that I would certainly hate this.


Ginger-Taste-Like-Desserts-Ewww - his and hers
(I don't even bother asking for the name of this desserts)

You probably don't wanna hear the comments for this desserts come out from me but I'm still gonna say type it

'This is gross gross and gross. It's so sweet and ginger-ish taste that you would need to make an appointment to the dentist for consuming it all. (let me exaggerate a bit) Ice cream was okay but still it has that taste. I nearly vomit on my first attempt on giving this desserts a chance like literally. (thought ginger DESSERTS might give me second thoughts on my-already-disgust-impression on ginger but nope, not changing my mind)'



See, the boyfriend try-not-to-have-the-sour-ish-and-bitter-ish-looks on the face when he saw me having that look on this desserts already. 


Oh yes, I did told the other waiter that they served us the wrong desserts which the other waiter had mentioned when we asked.
and nope, he said they only have this desserts and no chocolate cake for the day.

Minus points for you (Thumbs down)


Even though the desserts session was a pure disappointment, (maybe not for some people who are okay with ginger) the other dishes were fantastic la actually.
Most probably, I'll still come back but I'll make sure to reconfirm on my desserts during my next visit.

Sorry not sorry for the overly reacted me from the above. Heh (cause I really hate ginger)
and some more dare serve me on my most anticipated session of the whole dining course, DESSERTS time, walaooo. 

Okay I shall stop the complaining now. Haha

If you must know, the bill for our lunch was 77 MYR
This time I asked (beg) for my turn to treat. 
Do you know how I succeed in persuading him to let me treat? hahah (which usually doesn't work)
I told him this was my anniversary present for him cause I didn't buy him anything else already.
So, he was like fine then.
(Me wins)


Anyways, we still enjoy each other's company very much.

Guess what he gave me for our Anniversary Gifts?
hahhaha like for real okay.
'Jabra TALK Bluetooth Headset'
He said I was always on the phone during driving, so dangerous. So yeah, he gave me this.
(was planning to blog on another post for BoonFection but here also can la)

In the mean time, I lied (white lies never mind la hehe)
I offered to buy him something when we went hunting for his CNY clothes.
So finally bought him an E S P R I T Hoody which is on sale at that time. (If not, my offer will be in denial already)

I can't believe we had been dating for about 7 years already, time passes really fast.
We had gone through many things together and yet we'd never really quarrel before. (eh I'm serious, this one not lying)
Let me summarize up our Love Diary ~
2 years of him chasing her (more like disturbing her la actually) He likes it when she is annoyed (weird bee-eff, maybe that's why we never quarrel) 
and then, when she accepted him, he gotta stay hidden cause apparently she wasn't dare to tell her parents about them. He, on the other side doesn't mind of being hidden for 4 years. (I know you must be wondering how do this relationship survive right?)
Like finally, she gathered her guts to told her parents about him and it's been like 3 years already since then. Yet, he still are continuing to proof himself to her 'strict ones'....  
and that's the story of our journey.

I'm really blessed to have this weird bee-eff
so yeah
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, BABE!
Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...