Thursday, May 28, 2015

Dearest Wei Boon

Hey baby boy
This is something I made specially for you

HAPPY SWEET BIRTHDAY

You always made my day you know that?
so I thank you so much for it



                                                                                                         

Anyway, I've posted this on Facebook too quoting
Happy Sweet 25th Birthday, Thean Wei Boon​

Made a little something for you (Sorry for the low quality and bad editor for this video, don't really know how to trim a proper video)

Anyway, here's some of our memories together but I could not put it all cause it would be a very very long video.
Thank you for loving me and spoiling me. Hahaha (my parents try not to spoil me but you did it) 

I love how we're so different from others, I'm saying as in
We've never once quarrel before for as long as 6 years 4 months 3 weeks and 6 days we're together
We don't do the long phone calls at all 
You've never wanted to sit in front of me, it needed to be by my side (and I love that)

You're definitely one of a kind.

Hope you love this "virtual thing" 

Btw, thanks to your parents for giving birth to you 25 years ago and that makes me a happy girl now and ever.

Happy Birthday again baobei , I love you 

Loves,
Your baby girl

                                                                                                        



Hope you love this 'virtual thing' made just for YOU
Next time, it'll be a video of us (not just slideshows)

I want to keep as much memories with you as I can.
So we could look back "Our Memory Lane" together.

You know one small little thing you did that always melted my heart from Day 1?
Your beautiful "Colgate" SMILE
(Priceless)
I've also added another one since the day I made you LAUGH

Okay la, not to be too cheesy already la.. Hahha

ILOVEYOU,SWEETHEART

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...