Thursday, April 23, 2015

that Formal Wear

Hai people,
Take a break from all the Korea madness spamming posts
You all not bored yet? or still as excited?

Anyways, just a little out of the usual post of Korea trip

This entry will basically have lots of selfies
Cause I just wanted to keep the memories of wearing some Formal wear
though I may be wearing it most of my time in the future.

Picture quality may be quite bad yea


Yeah, so I actually wore this formal wear to attend a GST Seminar conducted by UHY LOH 
on 19th March 2015, Thursday (9.00am - 5.00pm)

It's located at
Jen Hotel @ Jalan Magazine, 10300 Penang

The seminar fee was RM400. (Payable by mom)

Not to be so long winded . . . back to my selfays!


This is the area where we have most of our tea breaks here.
They have one morning tea break before the workshop starts, lunch time and another afternoon tea break.
I guess next time I'll be attending seminars like that more often in the future if I want to maintain my membership with ACCA for the CPD (Continuous Personal Development) 

Really sorry for the blurry images. My camera from the phone not that advance yet
Maybe I'll get myself one good one when I'm working.
though I can get it using my savings already but nahhh, savings is savings. Not gonna spend it!
Here is the workshop area. I don't expect it to be so formal too. Maybe just chairs.
Of course, I prefer this cause they have tables. With tables, it's more convenient when you want to write something isn't it?

Anyway, Daniel Choe also came to this workshop with his mom and the accountant.
No chance to take a picture with him though.
Surprisingly, he don't recognise me at all even when he look me in the eye. 
I have to go over and call him pula. hahaha
Do I look that different? Maybe he just don't expect any of his friends to be here hearing the boring talk. 

Less of the talking now... Pictures!!

Suit me not?
All in black and white.

With the Coat on!
Mom really get me ready for my future self.
This full set of clothes is chosen and bought by my mom.
Fit me perfectly even though I did not test it at all when she bought it. 
Mom knows Best!

With my new bag pack from Seoul, South Korea trip I went.
This one I was there when she bought it.
Pure leather, Korea brand. (not cheap though) lucky got offer, if not I don't want buy already.
Mom said it could suit me in the future when I'm working too.
Since it's also black and doesn't purely look like schooling girl.

Next time only brief and show you more details on my bag. (Lovin' it) No regrets


Finally some clearer picts. Capture using mini ipad.

Selfays in the car!








That's all for this simple entry.
I'm not sure when will be the next entry. No promises made.
Perhaps next week? next month? following month?
Sorry ya, I have to focus on the studies first for now.
ACCA very susah!

But I won't leave this blog hanging too long.
Cause writing (typing) somehow relaxes me ~

Till then.
Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...