Monday, March 09, 2015

Chinese New Year 2015

Hey there, 
I think I've been away and distracted by other things lately
and now I'm back! blogging again~
Stay tune yea

Chinese New Year just over and I hope you all had a great one like I had.
As far as you're concern, if you had read my previous entry then you should know that I went to South Korea for my Chinese new year holidays.
Anyway, on the 1st and 2nd day of CNY I'm still in part of the Penang Island.
It's on the 3rd day that I flew to Seoul. (I'll get back to you on that at the next entry)

As for this entry, I'll be blogging about the 1st and 2nd day. 
which were as usual like every year I've been through. (nothing special though)
but still, I'll brief you about it and spam the family portraits and all..

Day 1 of Chinese New Year
We prepared ourselves and set our first journey to Kek Lok Si
(just like every year)
We will have vegetarian food until 12pm. So we ate our breakfast at Kek Lok Si vegetarian restaurant. It's buffet style. Used to be by ordering style which is more preferably for me.
I doesn't really like their buffet style.

My Family Portrait
(Loves)

 Is my parents young and loving hmmm?




Sorry not sorry for the spamming of family picts.
It's Chinese New Year what. Sure many pictures of Love ones. 

 After had our breakfast, as usual we'll go to grandparent's place.
The relatives will all gather there too. Of course for reunion plus the attractive thing was to receive 'Ang Pao' hehe
We were always quite early to reach.

Trying out the selfie stick
Below pictures were using selfie stick so I grab the pictures from the family Whatsapp group

this one not selfie stick.
Loves each one of them dearly

Whole Family Picture of the 1st day of the Year 2015
(sorry for the picture quality)

Take 1 

Take 2

It's not whole family actually. There's a lot not attending. (Sad case)
Reason is the Khoo Family has many daughters so when the daughter was married away, occasions like this, we couldn't gather all of us together. 
Sooner or later, it will be lesser and I hope there will be some changes on the time of gathering so everyone might be able to come.

Anyway, that't the Khoo Sides.

Next will be the Kang Sides. (my mum)

The Family Picture once again (but different sides) 

We always have our reunion dinner on the 1st day night.
Love having steamboat with them.
I not sure why but they always have the steamboat style I like.
This time round somemore have both corn soup and tomyam soup.
I think I didn't eat much because was busy watching television and playing with the kids. Haha
You'll know later on cause I spam a little pictures on the babies.



He is sooo very fair la.
Take pict with him makes me feels like bangla only


He's the smallest to two brothers and a sister.
He is more generous in taking pictures with us.





Babe join me later that afternoon. teehee 

This little guy is the second youngest. but he very selfish lo. one picture also don't let me take
Haha all keep paparazzi him. (he is also very the fair)






Finally, one more family pictures.
This one also not all were there. The rest who were not here were away from the Island.

Day 2 of Chinese New Year
This is the day we always went Butterworth to visit my mum's god brother
He always very generous in giving Ang Pao hehe

A little spamming of the morning while waiting the big lady prepare herself. Hehe













Anyway, we only had till lunch in Penang then off we fly to KLIA2.
Our flight from Penang to KL was 4.20pm to 5.20pm.


Babe fetch us to the airport and then say my 'See you soon' to Babe. 


and our next flight from KL to Seoul was 1am to 6am. (the 3rd day of CNY)

So we have approximately 7 hours plus to spare in KLIA2 before boarding our next plane.

We wonder around to have our tea time and shopping and tea time then dinner.
It's quite huge and many things to shop in KLIA2

This is one of our tea time.
Enjoying the fresh cherries, strawberries, blueberries with Nutella.
Cherries not in the picture cause ate all of it already.


This one is right before boarding the plane. 
Wash our faces, Brush our teeth and prepare for our sleep on the plane.

That's all for both day 1 and 2 in Penang Island.
Want to know more about the 3rd and consequent days of my CNY?
Stay tune on my next entry

It will be a short picture trip to Seoul for you guys.


Till then.

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...