Saturday, February 13, 2016

English Breakfast│Ferringhi Coffee Garden

Good Morning, peeps !!
(even though it's not morning now)
Tbh, I'm not a morning person but I really enjoy my mornings when I do get up (only after I passed the struggling part. Hahah
The struggling part? Yupps, the struggle for me to wake up early. I'm a person who can sleeps for 24 hours straight, not a joke. (Gotta have my 'borbor' of course)

There's actually a few (perhaps quite a lot) activities that would get me excited to wake up early. For example, it will only happened if it's with the person I love to hang out with (be it family, relatives, friends etc) 
Activities like cycling, picnic, movie day, travels . . . (actually it depends on my mood la) mostly on things I rarely do and wish to do it. Heh

So this is one of the places I'm excited to wake my lazy butt up and go for it. 
It's an early English Breakfast with my love ones at Ferringhi Coffee Garden.
Why this place? Cause the food is awesome, the environment is beautiful and their ladies is 5 stars rated. (early morning business gotta have a clean place to finish with right?)

I've actually come here for quite a few times already. Each time I'll have some different types of pictures, so I gathered it all up here and finally blogged about it.

Let's proceed to the pictures and lessen the words. 
Let's start with some of their beautiful environment. This was taken when Christmas was near. So Christmas decorations all around. They really did put effort on decorating all of this.


Try enjoy every part of it.
The flowers, the paintings, the wooden soldiers...


What a beautiful Christmas tree and lights





Is this a candy house?
But I don't think it is edible. It just looks very eye-catching.











Let's continue to the menu.
After all, the main thing is their food right!


and yes, their menu is just in one huge page.
That's all for the breakfast menu.





Pineapple Juice


Mocha Melange


Cafe Miel
comes along with honey



Hello there, my love ones




Baked Mini Scones
(this one BEST)

The scones are just warm and it match really well with the jam(fruit preserves) and cream



"FCG Breakkie"

Love their Baked Portobello
You may add just this as the sight dish too


Upside-down Chicken Pie



Garden's Benedict




Like I've said, we came here a few times already and nearly each time we came, we ordered nearly the same dishes. So I just basically combined some food pictures together. It's all that we consumed.








One of the days we came back here was during Chinese New Year
and yes of course, different occasions different decorations.
They really did put a lot of effort in their decorations.
Here's the CNY theme.


So much bright colors.









Too beautiful not to take pictures. Heh









There are theirs fruit preserves from the Baked Mini Scones dish which I love love love.




The place for Barista

Towards the ladies'
I did said it's 5 stars rated right?
Roughly show you why from a few of these pictures.


See, PROOF!


Sorry for this sight but it's really clean la and spacious.


Though I said the ladies', I always go for the gents' one. Heheh
Cause the ladies is always being occupied every time I wanna use it, I have no idea why
and also because the gents' are more spacious than the ladies' Heh


It's just at the corridor after the ladies' when I saw their kitchen
Pop in my camera to snap. Heh sneaky me.
but you can see their kitchen is also very clean from this view.



I'm actually quite a fond of any decorations using pine cone.
Like this bottom pictures, where the pine cones are hanging with the red fairy lights.


Mini cow mug/jug that contains Milk
for the Long Black coffee

Long Black

Mocha Melange, again!
This is actually my drink (always order this when I came here)

Orange Juice - Fresh

Pineapple Juice - Fresh


Ordered just a sight dish of
Baked Portobello
since out of the whole FCG Breakie dish, this is what we love most.


Also sight dish.
Croissant


Thin Crust Pizza
As for most of the food we ordered, we don't have any complains or bad reviews but this definitely is an exception.
Cause it really is not good, tbh.
The crust was not crunchy at all and even the knife couldn't cut it. So we would have to bite it but it still feels very hard. Ended up, we did not finish this one.
Just ate up all the cheese toppings. Prawns are not fresh either.

*Thumbs down* for this dish

Fortunately, all their other dishes was just fine and delicious.
*Thumbs up* for all other dishes.

All in all, we really enjoy this place very much.


Hope to go there more often even though it's like the other side of the island from where I'm living.

Here's the address (just in case you're wondering)
Ferringhi Coffee Garden @ 43 D, Jalan Batu Ferringhi, 11100 Penang
+604-885 1192 

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...