Friday, October 30, 2015

BoonFection no.6 no.7


BF no. 6
*chit-chatting our random thoughts*
V : So many people nowadays get married so early hor?
B : Hmmm... yea, you want also is it? 
V : Of course no la, I have age target for marriage eh er. Not too early and not too late.
B : Ohh.. I still haven't proof myself to your parents yet that I'm capable. Haih...
V : About that... *speechless for a moment*... Don't worry la, my age target is about age 25-26 years old. Still got few years for you to prove. Hehehe but my age won't wait yea *cheeky face* if not I ma find someone else lo
B : Tskk still got few years left nia hor? If I don't have any burden on me and already am capable, you see la, no need wait till you reach your age target, I straight propose already. So you won't run away hahaha
V : Eleh, who say you propose I will agree? 'Wa ka mai kahwin so early' (I don't wanna marry so early) =P Maybe my life partner not you leh?
hahaha his expression literally

V : Don't so tension lah. hahah *change another topic*



BF no. 7
*drops him at FedEx to pick up his parcel*
B : *comes in the car holding the parcel* Nah, for you!
V : For me? For what? My birthday present you give me already
B : For the coming Christmas present teehee
V : Why so early? Now October only
B : I saw anything that suits you or anything that you will like then I buy first lo, just in case want buy time can't find or can't think of anything leh. Open it, see you like it or not? *pass me the parcel*
V : Hahaha like that also can. Thank you baby. *Opens the parcel*

Snapchat video of me when I'm opening the parcel. A little unexpected that I'll get this for my Christmas present. 
Kinda suitable though. Teeheee
So coming Christmas or whatever celebrations, I'll most probably be preparing Chocolate Fondue Fountain =D


Lovin' the Advance Christmas Present. Thanks babe !

(if you added me on Snapchat, I think you'd probably have seen this scene)
Snapchat id : vkykhoo


B : Hmmm.. If I can afford a lot of things, I would buy anything for you as long as you're happy. *serious tone and in deep thought*
V : Awww, so sweet. I know it will happen and I'll be waiting for it. *Hearts melt*


Even with just all the IF's, it makes me feel pampered like a princess. 
At least he have that thought to pamper me. Heh.
The thought that matters now.

Ps, the emoticons kinda looks like both of US yeah? Hehe
*I'm Lovin' it*

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...