Wednesday, September 09, 2015

The Double 2 BirthDay│4 Meet-Ups


My 22nd birthday has gone really really well this year.
It's not any "birthday party/celebration" which in the first place, I don't intend to have
but what I love best is that I could spend my birthday week with all the person I cherish most.
I don't need to be the 'Center-Focus-of-the-Day'
what I need is to spend my entire birthday week with just something I love to do most.
Which is what really happened last week. 

What happened last week?
Sister was back from Kuala Lumpur.
Finally family was whole again in Penang island, my homeland.
Consider-to-be-my-second-Mom (ahmmm) baked lovely cupcakes for me.
Sha Lynn wished,"Happy Birthday, Vicky"
My 3-hard-to-book-BFFs are finally free to meet up.
Our meet-up session successful.
Had not enough of chit-chatting session so decided to have another one.
Mr. Boyfriend of mine came home early from work for my birthday night.
Had a great simple night with him.
Got to eat my most-favorite-Molten-Chocolate-Lava-Cake-from-Chilli's (his treat)
Like finally, college friends plan a meet-up and it's happening.

One whole week full of meeting up all precious ones is just my-kind-of-birthday-celebrations. Heh


Dinner with le lovely fam's
Kaffa Signature - Kaffa King @ Georgetown, Penang.

Cake from Four Leaves, Gama Penang.




In the mean time waiting for dinner to be served, cake cutting and picture time
By the way, thanks for the birthday song from both the singers on the stage that night.








Dinner is then served.










This is literally my fav coffee for now
called Mocha Freddo
cost RM15.75 (before tax)
which is one tiny and a little overprice coffee

We literally finished the whole entire cake on that night itself.
Four Leaves cakes will never disappoint us.
The cream and the light texture of its sponge cake are ze' Best!

while The food at Kaffa was a little bit salty but nothing that we couldn't handle.
It's still delicious though.

So yeah, it's a great night with my lovely fams.
LOVE THEM 


Before I start with the "Darlings" subtopic
I would like to thank someone which is 
Consider-to-be-my-second-Mom (ah mmm)
cause she baked such lovely cupcakes for me (not only once) every single time
even if it's not my birthday
She's one of the most blissful people I have in my life.
(No kidding)






There she is, my ah mmm a.k.a second MOM
Isn't she as lovely as she looks.
XO

Okay back to the subtopic
"DARLINGS"

BFFs moment finally here.
We met up at
Pizza Station @ Nagore Road, Penang








Yupps, that's one huge PIZZA











So, I was saying that we had not enough of chit-chatting session for one day
(if you still remembered what you read above)
and yes, another meet-up session, we shall have.
Just the next day for a simple brunch.
Main aim is to chit-chat again hah.

We had our brunch at
Who's Bryan @ All Seasons Place, Farlim, Penang










The short brunch date was a great one too
It's also cause the food at Who's Bryan was delicious.

Looking forward for our next meet-up soon
like very very soon. Heh
Our road trip is finally happening.


On that 2nd Sep night itself (my birthday)
Mr. Boyfriend came home early from work.

He brought me to
Chicago Rib House @ Gurney Plaza, Penang



"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, If one has not Dined Well!"
































After our simple and small dinner
We walk around the plaza
and we found this " KC COBRA "
okay, it's like the kids version of the racing arcade games
located near Popular (3rd Floor) 



I've always feel that the arcade version was too fast for my level
I just couldn't catch up haha
just like most of my friends said (I'm a little slow in thought)
*Mandarin version : 迟钝 (Chídùn)*
To be honest, I admit that.
That's why most of the time, I look/seems blur (my facial expression)
It's just that I'm thinking okay haha
My mind interpreting a slower pace (than normal people perhaps)
and  of course, its interpretation works, just a little slower.

Okay I don't need to repeat it too many times that I'm slow.

So yeah, this version suits me I guess
That's why I wanted to try
It costs RM1.00 to play



The game actually kinda slower than me. Haha
but I still knock here and there
(just needs practice)


hahaha
Oh yes, I made Mr. Boyfriend play too



The game is actually just beside the kids-auto-machine-play-area
(whatever you call)

Later on
it's DESSERT time
My most favorite chocolate cake a.k.a Molten Chocolate Lava Cake at
Chilli's @ G Hotel, Penang




#outVicksoftheNight

Thanks babe for the dinner and dessert treat
Always enjoy your companion

LOVE YOU


It's been like forever since I'd met my college buddies
and it's finally happening.
Thanks to Lay Ling for the initiatives to make it work
and also, thanks all for attending to make this gathering a success

We all had a short dinner at
Uncle Jang Dak Galbi @ Vantage Desiran Tanjung, Tanjung Tokong, Penang

since most of us never try it before, so we make it the first
(forget to take any pictures there)
I did Snapchat it on that night, if you'd seen it
if not, you may follow me if you like to see my daily random ongoings
vkykhoo 

Anyways, after dinner, we thought it's best to go somewhere else
cause of the environment at Uncle Jang is kinda smokey
so we decided the nearest location which was at
Fruuze Frozen Yogurt @ Straits Quay, Penang


Thank you Sabrina for buying the cake
for me and Theang Theang (another sweetie which her birthday falls on 30th Aug)






Recommend my sweetie pies here
since I rarely have pictures to blog with them
(just in case you didn't know who I'd refer to above)

Catherine and I

Sabrina and I

Theang Theang and I

Kaavi and I

Lay Ling and I

Peggy and I

It's a short meet-up with dem' sweeties
No chances to communicate with every single one
 Quite a big group we have here so harder to talk until everyone could hear
(if not it would be very loud already)

At least I get to meet them rather than not seen them at all
Shall have more gathering soon, I hope.
and
Thanks to both Catherine and Peggy for coming all the way to the island to gather
(they're staying at mainland)

Till we meet again, sweeties.


The END of my birthday week
with all precious ones

that leads me to
creating a wide SMILE throughout the following week and the week after

SEPTEMBER
will always be the BEST month for me
and so you shall be
(even if there's any downs, I shall face it with my ups)


love LOVE love
You gorgeous awesome homo sapiens

***ONE MORE THING***
myACCA
These wouldn't had happened if I did not pass my two Professional papers
- blessed -

I would had quarantined myself up at home studying all week already
and this wonderful birthday week wouldn't had existed.

Thank GOD

Yours sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...