Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Gravity Night

It always felt like 'It's-been-so-long-since-we-met' 

and Finally one of us FOUR girls (Lisa) is back from her trip.
This also means it's time to hang out.

25th August, Tuesday
So we set a date and yeah, we meet again!


Dinner with the ladies
Nando's @ Ground Floor Gurney Plaza, Penang


Their new renovation in Gurney Plaza is awesome. It's more spacious and cafe-like compared to the older design. Though the location was not as best as the previous one but it's also one good location since it's still located in Gurney Plaza (one of Penang's most crowded mall) I presume. 



Next stop for chit-chatting session
Gravity @ 24th Floor, G Hotel Kelawai, Penang

*PS : Minimum order RM 30 for each person*

Us ladies only realizes the *minimum order when we're about to leave. We did not observe carefully enough for the outside board sign. The two waiters working during the night did not gave us some heads up until after it's too late (when we paid the bills) 































***Gotta improve on my photography skills***
This time round pictures were not that satisfying. I guess might be due to the irregularity of me snapping at a darker environment. (or maybe I'm having a lousy camera) Hah
*denying the fact of my poor photography skills*

Anyways, I enjoyed my lovely night with the ladies followed by some great chit-chatting session.
It's one good gravity night though it's a little hazy for the weather but fortunately it's not as dry as I thought it would be. Heh

Can't wait for our next, ladies! Muah ~

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...